Since the company was founded in 1989, the owner-managed medium-sized company in Bickenbach has stood for high-quality inspection solutions for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries with passion and pioneering spirit.
For over 30 years scanware products have been tailored to the individual needs of the practice, are highly specialised and fully comply with the strict GMP requirements.
scanware not only delivers outstanding technical solutions, but also offers comprehensive service, in-depth consulting and application-oriented training. As an internationally oriented company, scanware works with highly specialised distribution partners to ensure knowledgeable and reliable support worldwide.
■Reliable partner and employer
Today, the image processing company employs over 70 people and has been involved as a training company for several years. With more than 3,500 installations worldwide, scanware has earned a reputation as a supplier of cutting-edge technology that is trusted by renowned pharmaceutical companies and machine manufacturers. By developing high-quality solutions Made in Germany, the Bickenbach-based technology company enjoys an excellent reputation and supports its customers with technical know-how and innovative ideas as a reliable integration partner.
scanware electronic GmbH is one of the German companies that have signed the “Diversity Charter”. The Diversity Charter is a corporate initiative to promote diversity in companies and institutions. German Chancellor Dr Angela Merkel is the patron.
■Our hygiene concept
The health of our employees and visitors is very important to us at scanware electronic GmbH. For this reason we have agreed on the following rules to be observed on the premises of scanware electronic GmbH:
- When entering the company building, both employees and visitors must disinfect their hands.
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is required in the premises (with the exception of your own office only).
- In the meeting rooms, if there are no more than 4 participants and there is sufficient fresh air, it is possible to hold a meeting without a face mask.
- Compliance with the distance regulation (at least 1.5 metres).
- Regular hand washing or use of the disinfectant dispensers.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Observance of sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Ventilate regularly!
- Weekly supervised corona quick tests. These tests are mandatory for all staff.
- Daily Corona rapid tests are mandatory for those who are not fully vaccinated or have not recovered.
- Vaccinated and recovered employees may voluntarily participate in additional tests.
Tools and work equipment are to be used on a person-by-person basis whenever possible.
- Disinfection of all contact surfaces by cleaning staff. In addition, disinfectant is provided in all departments.
- Visitors must sign the guest book on entry.
- Visitors who do not have full vaccination protection or convalescent status must provide proof of a negative Corona rapid test or take a test on site.
- Persons with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 illness or influenza should generally: report to Human Resources or their supervisor by telephone, stay off the premises and seek medical attention for their symptoms.
- Employees who have had contact with suspected cases must immediately call the Human Resources Department to clarify the further procedure.
- The Human Resources Department provides transparent information about the reported risks. In the case of confirmed infections, colleagues who are also at risk of infection due to contact with the infected person are also identified and contacted.