■Packaging - Cases
The systems of the CAPA series are designed for the packaging process within the scope of Track & Trace applications. The packing of folding boxes into bundles and cases is used for delivery. To make the distribution of counterfeit medicines more difficult, the folding boxes packed together are printed and serialised, and this data is linked to the data applied to the shipping box.
■Recommended systems for the inspection of cases
scanware offers a stand-alone solution for the inspection of cases and serialisation or aggregation of the data. Case inspection can also be integrated into bundlers or case packers. Secure data exchange and aggregation can be performed with the IMPERA data handler.
Highlights of the print inspection SIGNUM HR
- Checks the readability and quality of prints such as barcodes and 2D codes, e.g. Code 128 and Data Matrix
- Very high reading speed, as only relevant areas are read out
- Error analysis enables improvements to be made to the codes
- All common codes are read
- Display of results from all code readers in one window
Highlights of the Track & Trace station for case inspection CAPA CI
- Depending on the size of the composites to be inspected, cameras with up to 29 megapixel resolution and integrated SMD-W LED illumination are used.
- For shipping boxes with several layers of folding boxes, the height of the camera carrier is adjusted with a servo motor.
- Can also be implemented as a flexible add-on solution in bundlers and case packers
- Modular, robust, mobile and ergonomic design
- Uniform user interface, comprehensible menu navigation and convenient data entry
Highlights of the IMPERA data management system
- Serialisation and aggregation
Modular and retrofittable
- Functionality can be reduced to the essential modules
- Individually configurable user interface
- Compatible with all scanware products
- Support of common coding standards
- Workstation-specific intuitive graphical user interface
- Flexible Level 3 connection
With pleasure we arrange an appointment with you for a personal discussion.