■Codes – Label
Within the scope of track and trace, bundles, shipping boxes and pallets are provided with labels that can contain the relevant batch data as well as serialisation data. This ensures the traceability of the products. In addition, folding boxes can be closed with labels in a tamper-proof manner.
■Recommended systems for the creation, application and inspection of labels
scanware offers a mobile base station for printing labels and inspection/reading of the print. Secure data exchange and aggregation can be carried out with the IMPERA data handler. The sealing of folding boxes with labels is also possible.
Highlights of the CAPA MB mobile track & trace station
- Compact add-on solution for easy integration into existing lines
- Up to two printer attachments
- Easy operation thanks to uniform user interface, comprehensible menu navigation
- Can be used for manual aggregation of shipping box and pallet as well as rework
- Integration of common printing systems
Highlights of the CAPA TE track & trace station
- Presence and position of labels, inspected, optional label printing (1D and 2D codes as well as plain text)
- High positioning accuracy of labels due to precise folding box guidance and optimum use of sensors
- Can be operated from the front; robust, mobile and ergonomic design
- Clear, luminophore labels for sealing as well as application from above, e.g. Bollino, possible.
Highlights of IMPERA data management
- Serialisation and aggregation
- Modular and retrofittable
- Functionality can be reduced to the essential modules
- Individually configurable user interface
- Compatible with all scanware products
- Supports all common coding standards
- Workstation-specific intuitive graphical user interface
- Flexible Level 3 connection
With pleasure we arrange an appointment with you for a personal discussion.