■Codes – Barcodes
A variety of barcodes are used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries to identify packaging. The different barcodes pose different challenges for barcode inspection depending on the material being printed on and the coding.
■Recommended system for barcode inspection
Ideally, simple barcode scanners are not used for the inspection of matrix codes, as they are less reliable in capturing the data. With intelligent cameras, data matrix barcodes can be read independently of the angle of rotation and also in motion. The reading head can be in a fixed position.
Depending on the system and the intended use, scanware offers simple 2D code reading or complete print image control. In addition, a range of solutions specially developed for Track & Trace in accordance with EU Directive 2011/62/EU is available.
Highlights of the Code Inspection SIGNUM 2DC
- Intuitive, user-oriented operation as well as guided learning run for a quick start of work on the line. In addition, no prior knowledge of coding is necessary, as the coding standards are integrated into the software.
- Reading of the relevant areas enables very high reading speeds of up to 80 barcodes/second
- Reading independent of rotational position at transport speeds of up to 6m/s
- Different designs for precise integration into your system
Highlights of the SIGNUM HR print inspection system
- The powerful, format-free greyscale system offers high speed, integrated illumination and outstanding software
- Fast evaluation through intelligent character library
- Multiple camera system for inspection of large-area print images
- Automatic learning run and error analysis in format test as well as mask shifting.
Highlights of the CAPA Track & Trace series
- The series is designed for all serialisation steps from folding box to bundle and display carton to shipping box to pallet
- Data handling, serialisation, aggregation and rework are included in scanware software
- As a built-in solution or modular, robust, mobile and ergonomic design
With pleasure we arrange an appointment with you for a personal discussion.