Versatile Applicable Line Manager
IMPERA is a comprehensive software for use on packaging lines. It monitors processes and controls all devices involved, e.g. printers, hand scanners and control systems.
Furthermore, IMPERA handles the data exchange between the producer's database and the components, i.e. it imports the data from the producer's database, processes it and transfers it back after completion. This enables the manufacturer to implement serialisation requirements specified in the European pharmaceutical directive EU/2011/62.
IMPERA also creates complex, multi-level data links to ensure the traceability of processes.
The software supports all international coding standards and is modular, so that the customer can adapt it to the requirements of the customer. The software supports all international coding standards and is modular, so that the customer can configure and adapt it to his needs. Communication is via VDMA XML protocol, XML and CSV files.
Application Areas of the Management System
- Line Management
- Machine and component control on packaging lines
- Serialisation, Aggregation and Deaggregation
- Mark & Verify of folding boxes, displays and shipping boxes
Level 2 Software Highlights
- Modular and upgradable
- Functionality can be reduced to the essential modules
- Individually configurable user interface
- Compatible with all scanware products
- Simple operation via scanware's GUI client
- Combination of decentralised real-time data communication and centralised
- management of job data
- Support of the usual coding standards on the market
- Workplace-related intuitive graphic interface
- Fulfilment of customer-specific requirement profiles
- Flexible level 3 interfaces
|Implemented codings||all international standards like: GS1, IFA, CIPX 13, ITS, Bollino, IPZS, Royal Vignette Belge, Lot and Date Inspection|
|Interfaces / Communication||VDMA XML protocol, XML file, CSV file|
IMPERA RAID Expansion
|Housing||19", 42 TE, 4 HE, IP20|
|Bus system||CompactPCI Serial|
|RAID HOST adapter||SX2 CPCI-Serial|
|RAID TARGET adapter||SXS-STRING CPCI-Serial|
|Hard disk drive||4× SATA SSD|
|Hard drives||4× SATA SSD, 256 GB SSD|
|RAID system||RAID 10|