Line Manager as a Technical Actor
Based on the ISA-95 standard, the individual levels of the packaging line are described with a hierarchy model.
- Level 1 – Device Level: Includes technical equipment such as optical inspection systems, track & trace systems, barcode printers or label printers
- Level 2 – Line Level: Describes the line management system that combines all data from the Level 1 devices.
- Level 3 – Plant Level: Refers to the site-wide systems that ensure data exchange with different lines, management and coordination of inventory data, product serialisation, product and order data.
- Level 4 – Enterprise Level: Comprises the global data exchange between individual locations and is responsible for a wide range of business processes.
- Level 5 – International Hub: Describes the connection to a superordinate network level such as a supervisory authority.
Level 3 Interfaces
- scanware EPCIS
- Atlantic Zeiser
- Vimachem SSM