■ Main Tasks
- Support of the recruitment and handling of new agencies, as well as support existing and new customers in the field in close cooperation and coordination with the internal Business Development.
- Execute initiatives to develop new business opportunities and obtain qualified sales leads in selected regions and countries in the field.
- Strengthening the scanware brand in new markets
- Achievement of set sales targets
- Operational area: Worldwide.
- High willingness to travel internationally is required. Includes European as well as countries outside Europe. The travel activity is 90%.
■ To successfully fill the position, we expect the following skills
- Ability to work independently but also effectively in an international team.
- Intellectual curiosity, flexible thinking and willingness to learn.
- Results-oriented, persistent and willing to be proactive.
- Intercultural skills.
- A methodical approach to work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English, as well as another foreign language e.g. Spanish, French.
- Organizational talent, high sociability
complete your profile.
■ Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- High technical as well as business knowledge is required for this job.
- Good understanding of and interest in the pharma business environment. Desirable is already experience in the field of pharmaceutical production, as well as process knowledge in it. Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in this area in mechanical engineering or process automation.
- Proven experience in business-to-business services in sales/customer support in the field is essential, as well as in working with international sales partners.
- A consultative nature and an understanding of business-to-business services sales processes/structures.
- Previous experience in market research or consulting an advantage.
■ We offer
- An exciting work environment in a dynamically growing medium-sized company
- Thorough induction and continuous training
- A competent, motivated and friendly team
- Fair compensation
- Plenty of room for personal initiative and personal responsibility
- Attractive social benefits