LYNX-IMPERA is an encompassing software ideal for packaging lines. It monitors processes and controls all devices involved in these processes, e.g. printers, hand scanners and inspection systems.
Further LYNX-IMPERA undertakes all data transfers between the manufacturer’s data base and the devices. In detail it imports data from the producer’s data base, processes it and re-transfers it after completion. This makes the system ideal to fulfill serialization requirements which are mandatory for European pharma companies as well as contract packagers as defined in the Pharma Directive EU/2011/62.
With LYNX-IMPERA, complex and multi-level data connections can be made in order to provide information to ensure traceability of all steps in the process.
Area of Application
- Line Management
- Machine and Device Control on Packaging Lines
- Serialisation, Aggregation and Deaggregation
- Mark & Verify of Folding-Boxes, Displays and Shipping Boxes
Level 3 Connections
- scanware EPCIS
- Atlantic Zeiser
- Vimachem SSM
- Modular and upgradable
- Funcionality can be reduced to fundamental modules
- Individually configurably user interface
- Compatible with all scanware products
- Easy operation over scanware’s GUI client
- Combination of decentral real-time data communication and centralized management of batch data
- Supports common code standards
- Job-related and intuitive graphical interface
- Fulfilment of customer-specific requirement profiles
- Flexible level 3 connection
LYNX-IMPERA system hardware
LYNX-IMPERA RAID extension