Hygiene concept of scanware electronic GmbH
The health of our employees and visitors is very important to us as scanware electronic GmbH. For this reason, we have increased our cleaning intervals and also have all door handles, meeting rooms, social rooms and toilets disinfected daily. Means are available for the individual disinfection of the workplaces.
Furthermore, the following hygiene regulations must be observed on the premises of scanware electronic GmbH:
- When entering the company building, both employees and visitors must disinfect their hands
- Compliance with the distance control (min. 1.5m)
- Wearing an everyday mask is compulsory in all premises (except your own office)
- Wash your hands regularly or use the disinfectant dispenser
- Do not shake hands
- Observance of the sneezing and coughing label
- Regular airing
- Tools and work equipment are to be used on a personal basis wherever possible
- In the meeting room Hall 2, a meeting without mouthguards is possible in compliance with the established rules
Furthermore, visitors have to sign the guestbook when entering the company.
Persons with symptoms that indicate COVID-19 illness (see Appendix 1) or influenza should generally: contact the personnel department or supervisor by telephone, do not stay in the operating rooms and seek medical clarification of the symptoms. In addition, employees who have had contact with suspected cases should immediately contact the personnel department by telephone to clarify the further procedure.
The human resources department provides transparent information on the reported risks. In the case of confirmed infections, those colleagues are also identified and contacted for whom there is also a risk of infection through contact with the infected person.
Pathogens don't stop at leisure time, so please keep your distance and hygiene in your and your colleagues' minds, even during breaks.
The still very dynamic development of the corona pandemic requires us to continue to observe the infection process sensitively at local, regional, and national level and to find the best way for us as scanware to deal with the pandemic. Accordingly, we are free to adapt our hygiene concept to the circumstances.
Symptoms of Covid-19:
- Fever (from 38.0°C)
- Dry cough (i.e. without phlegm and not caused by a chronic disease such as e.g. asthma. A slight or occasional cough or an occasional scratching of the neck is not relevant)
- Disturbance of the sense of taste or smell (not as an accompanying symptom of a cold)
Less frequent symptoms:
- Limb Pain
- Sore throat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
All symptoms must be acute. Symptoms of a known chronic illness or a cold without any other signs of illness are not relevant. However, those who feel ill should stay at home out of a sense of responsibility to themselves and their colleagues.