Parenterals Inspection for Excellent Evaluation Results
The system is used to inspect products that enter the body by bypassing the intestinal tract. PATERA Parenteralia is more versatile than any other scanware system. The packaging inspection inspects a wide variety of objects for different inspection criteria. PATERA Parenterals is used to inspect packaging materials such as ampoules, vials and syringes on packaging and labelling machines in order to reject incorrect products and prevent them from being mixed with other products.
Highlights of Packaging Inspection PATERA Parenterals
- True colour recognition for optimum results
- Inspection of different objects for different criteria
- User-friendly, simple learning process
- Outstanding speed and comprehensive analysis options
- All parameters can be applied simultaneously - with the same Speed
- The lighting is homogeneous, reproducible and available in 16 brightness levels adjustable
- este hardware and comprehensive software packages based on the real-time QNX® operating system
Application Areas of Packaging Inspection PATERA
- Ampoules: Number of colour rings, quality of the ring colours and presence of the label
- Vials: presence and colour of the cap and presence of the label
- Carpules: presence and colour of the cap and presence of the label
- Syringes: Presence and quality of the needle cap, condition of the finger grips and plunger, distance of the plunger rod from the finger grips and presence of the label
New Software Architecture
- Guaranteed for the future
- Modular construction
- Very flexible
- Partial requalification easier
- Changes due to updates smaller
- Better integration with several external systems
Software Features of the PATERA Parenteralia Packaging Inspection
The PATERA Parenteralia system offers a range of software features that increase both ease of use and safety. The user interface is very easy to operate and can be adapted to the operator's field of application. The teach-in for format teach-in is guided from start to finish and mask tracking is automatic, minimising this time and possible errors. Format tests and re-teaching functions are no problem for the PATERA software. The system also includes a remote training tool so that scanware can provide assistance at any time and at any distance.
Highlights of the Software:
- Gesture control
- Serial fault detection
- executable as an office application
- can be coupled with IMPERA
- The alert view is a central point for system messages
- Simultaneous detection of different products in the same tray
Maximum Security and Speed thanks to QNX® Real-Time Operating System and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
The use of the QNX® real-time operating system enables the fastest signal processing and high reliability. The modular design enables expansion to meet future, increasing requirements and colour inspection. Thus the system is future-proof. Operation after an upgrade follows scanware's own menu structure so that no new training is required.
The system is fully 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, which means that format versions are stored separately. The image memory works with 10 images, on the basis of which an individual system suggestion for parameter limits is automatically created. This offers higher security and easier operation compared to standard limits that can be adjusted by the user. An automatic learning run can be optionally selected.
Full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11: automated logout, automated password change as well as version-specific saving of formats ensure maximum security in the packaging process.
Best Hardware for Optimal Parenteralia Inspection
The built-in CMOS colour area scan camera with RGB mosaic filter and Camera Link interface makes it impossible to exchange large amounts of data without disturbance.
Due to the high performance of the evaluation unit, all parameters can be used simultaneously.
|Evaluation unit||19 inch construction, 42 TE|
|Industrial PC for frame grabber||Compact PCI Bus Interface|
|Wide range power supply||95-230 V ~|
|Standard I/O System||DIO8/16/32/48/64|
|Expanded I/O system||TCP/IP, EtherCAT, integrated SPS|
|Interfaces||2 x COM, 3 x USB, 2 x Ethernet, VGA/HDMI|
|Hard disk||16 GB SSD|
for matrix and line scan cameras in colour
up to 15 cameras
with up to 3,000 LEDs per lighting
with 2 x 16 brightness levels
|Illumination equipment||Top light, back light, side light, diffuse light|